Keeps your mask fresh and odorless
15ppm colloidal silver is an effective antibacterial, antimicrobial, antifungal solution that’s odorless, non-toxic (if you’re not chugging gallons) and safe for all skin types and ages.
This spray is used as a sanitizer through the day, on hands to disinfect, phones, doorknobs, and other surfaces.
It’s safe to breathe and inhale (but don’t wear a soaking wet mask!).
Excellent and painless for disinfecting skin abrasions- cuts, bug bites, rashes, open wounds. just spray and let sit for a few minutes.
Ingredients: 15ppm suspended colloidal silver nanoparticles in distilled water
*Not for consumption*